Senior Internal Auditor
Ambitious forward thinking qualified CIA/IIA/ACA/ACCA Senior Internal Auditor required for my client who are a leading firm of outsourced providers of internal audit services. They are looking to strengthen their team of Internal Audit professionals and seek candidates to join the Risk & Assurance team dedicated to not for profit and NHS clients.
Reporting into the Internal Audit Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the delivery of individual and/or a programme of internal audit projects
- Working closely with Internal Audit Manager in the assessment of audit risk and development of work programmes to obtain assurance on controls and manage risks to improve the client's performance.
- Delivering full end to end internal audits
Job Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Previous experience gained from within an accounting practice or internal audit function
- Internal Audit experience gained from within industry - ideally with some local government/public sector/NHS experience.
This is an established team and it has an aggressive growth plan over the next 12-18 months. Ideally the candidate will be keen to grow within the role and develop in order to undertake more management responsibilities in the future.
We are keen to speak to highly motivated candidates who are either in a similar role now or are working client side within internal audit and keen to breadthen their portfolio of skills with a targeted career move.
We offer a competitive package and there is some UK travel with this role.