Senior IT Audit Manager
My client is a global company in the FTSE 100 and they are looking to hire a Senior IT Audit Manager. The role will come with 2 direct reports and your reporting line would be to the Head of IT Audit.
They are based in London although there will some international travel at a rate of about 35%. The travel will be in the European region, mainly to France, Germany, Spain and Italy and will consist mainly of short haul journeys.
- To work with the Senior IT Auditors in assisting ongoing programs of successful IT controls focused internal audits.
- To work with other IT auditors in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- The main part of the role will be to liaise with senior stakeholders in the business in Europe.
- You will need to be able to commit to 35% European travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA qualified or hold a relevant degree.
- A strong background with over 3 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Be able to report to higher levels of management as well as your immediate Head of IT Audit.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Previous management experience is desirable.