Internal Audit - Low Travel
Our latest assignment is to recruit an internal auditor to join a Financial Services business in central London. The company is publicly listed and has offices around Europe, North America, South America and Australia.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Involvement in the development of audit scope and audit procedures to be performed for internal audits and management assurance assignments in accordance with the Annual Internal Audit Plans.
- Perform audit testing to assess operating effectiveness of controls in place, design and prepare the appropriate working paper documentation to support conclusions.
- Build successful business relationships with auditors and other stakeholders in the business to influence and promote best practices.
- Participate in the discussion of audit issues and development of action plans with management.
- Follow up management action plans, report on progress and maintain the database of outstanding actions.
The preferred candidate will have at least 2 years of experience and be Big 4/Top 10 trained, as well as holding a relevant qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA/CPA/etc). Although it is not essential, experience in financial services would be an advantage. In addition, European languages would also be beneficial.
Travel for this position is expected to be roughly 10%, and there is the opportunity to work in one of the company’s overseas locations in the future.
Apply for Internal Audit - Low Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly