Internal Audit Manager
My client is a world renowned media company. They are a listed company based in Central London looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their team. They have outreach all across the globe and are a very recognisable name within the industry.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in London, there will also be around 40% international travel. The majority of it will be to the EMEA region.
- To work with the Internal Audit team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- Working closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% worldwide travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- A strong background with over 2 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.