Managers/Senior Managers- Audit - Listed Client Portfolio - Various UK Cities and Towns
Our client is one of the major advisory firms and a leading advisor to AIM and fully listed companies. With the changing UK audit landscape and regulation there has never been a better time to look outside the big four for high quality work and fast track career progression.
CK Search Global have been asked us to help recruit experienced Audit Managers and Senior Managers across the UK . Opportunities exist in a number of locations.
The roles span a variety of sectors including automotive, energy, financial services, real estate, telecommunications, media, technical standards,international client team, not for profit, charities and education.
The firm are rapidly increasing market share and can offer a structured career path and a market leading range of benefits along with a competitive salary package.
- The primary responsibility of the Audit Manager or Senior Manager will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients.
- Will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the wider firm.
- On occasion may become involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
• Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner. This includes responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients.
• Responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
• Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
• Ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required.
• Ensure that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- 3 – 10 years’ audit experience gained with a reputable professional services firm.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent
- The right to work in the UK is preferred but is not essential as tier 2 general visa's are available for candidates demonstrating the right skills and experience.
- Please list your top 3 locations and the reasons why you are considering these locations.
More searches like this
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Ipswich
- External Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Ipswich
- External Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Ipswich
- External Audit Sr Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Ipswich