Head of Quality & Compliance
Hft is one of the leading learning disability charities in the country, providing support for 3,000 people with a learning disability and employing around 3000 staff.
We are committed to providing the best life possible for people with learning disabilities. At the centre of our Fusion model of support is our commitment to a person-centred active support approach.
This is your opportunity to join Hft as Head of Quality & Compliance, supporting our Registered Managers to meet CQC’s legal responsibilities and continuous improvement to maximise their ratings - and for us to continue to be innovative in recognising and championing positive support and great services.
We are continuously striving to provide the best service operationally. CQC fundamental standards have vital impact on our regulatory function with a strong focus on the responsibility of the Registered Managers and the Nominated Individual.
About the role
As Head of Quality & Compliance responsibilities will include:
- Quality Audit & Compliance
- CQC Compliance
- Operational Standards
- Management of the Quality Audit Team
As well as significant experience in this field you will also need the ability to respond quickly to shifting priorities, managing deadlines and working under pressure whilst having effective interpersonal skills and an inquiring mind.
You will be somebody who pays attention to every detail, is good at identifying areas for improvement and implementing change and who is process orientated, you will also need to have a strong knowledge of CQC standards and other social care legislation requirements.
What we offer
As Head of Quality & Compliance we will offer you:
- the opportunity to lead a team in a pivotal function of the Trust
- a varied and challenging role
- a competitive salary for a 35 hour week
- a contributory pension scheme
- up to 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- private health cover
Job reference: 000224
Location: CSS - Emersons Green
Closing date: 29/05/2019
Interview date: 04/06/2019
Salary / hourly rate: £50,621 per annum
Employment type: Full Time
Hours per week: 35
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply. Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do. Successful applicants may need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.
More searches like this
- Compliance Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Bristol
- Internal Audit Head of Department Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Bristol
- Quality Assurance Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Bristol
- Compliance & Regulation Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Bristol