Audit Senior with French - Lille, France
My client, a global accountancy firm in France, is looking to grow its Audit team in many top cities including Lille. They are actively recruiting for French and English speaking Auditors at various levels. This role will give you the opportunity to work on international, challenging projects in various industries and to take your career to the next level.
About the ROLE:
- Supporting the Engagement Manager with the planning, execution and completion of the audits
- Conducting audits and reviews of annual financial statements in compliance with IFRS
- Providing individual solutions for your international and national clients
- Communicating of findings and recommendations to senior management
- Leading, coordinating and mentoring of junior staff members
- Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Min. 2 years professional experience in External Audit
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to lead/mentor junior team members
- Fluent level of English and French
Our client offers you:
- On-going training and continuous learning
- International and multicultural environment
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and supportive environment
Do you want to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment? Would you like to develop your French language skills? Do you want to gain experience from a reputable and dynamic European market?
Then this is the right opportunity for you. To be considered for the role please send your CV via the 'Apply' button.