Internal Audit Manager
A FTSE 250 fin-tech business is looking for an Audit Manager to join the team and help set up the audit, risk and controls environment internally and bring the subsidiary in line with the Group.
The business is a highly acquisitive company specialising online trading, investments and brokering. For the scale of the company and role, the amount of travel required is rather low, circa 15%, mostly travelling to capital cities of major economic hubs.
The company has a small, newly formed team and this role will report to the Head of Audit, who reports both to the Audit Committee (AC), with a dotted line to the CFO. Therefore, this role will give excellent exposure to the business and senior stakeholders. This a standalone role, but within the first 6-12 months, we expect to recruit 2 senior internal auditors into the team, which you will manage directly.
The type of person we are looking for will likely be/have the following:
- A top tier education in either finance, business, accounting, audit or another relevant area
- An accountancy qualification and/or MBA would be an advantage
- Previous international experience would be an advantage
- Experience in audit/finance in either practice or industry
- A commercial eye for detail
- Personality to interact with stakeholders up to Group CEO and AC level
- Ambition to progress into other manager roles and beyond audit into the business locally (or possibly abroad)
- Willingness to travel to see the wider business and develop network within the Group
- Fluency in English
If this type of position in a FTSE 250 company is for you, please do get in touch.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.