Austin Andrew are working in partnership with a Global Pharmaceutical firm to recruit an Internal Audit professional into their audit team. The company are looking to bring on an ambitious audit professional with excellent senior stakeholder management skills to take on this far-reaching position of responsibility.
The main responsibilities of the role will include participating in Compliance Audit Assignments across the firm, in accordance with the annual audit plan and relevant policies, procedures and quality standards. You will participate in the development of a framework for Compliance audits and internal investigations.
In order to manage the delivery of these audit projects to the highest standard, you will need:
- Previous Internal Audit experience focusing on compliance related projects
- A strong academic background with a degree in Finance, Business or Banking
- Previous experience leading audits and be comfortable reporting findings to Senior Management
- The ability to travel up to 30%
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) with fluency in German and Spanish seen as advantageous
- Excellent verbal communication skills
The position will be based in Aachen and will pay up to €80,000 depending on experience plus bonus and other benefits.