Senior Internal/International Auditor - London or Europe
London Or France
My client, a global giant, is currently recruiting ambitious internal auditors due to internal promotion. They are a multinational global player who has operations in each of the 5 continents and 14 countries and has a $multi-million turnover.
Reporting directly into the Audit Director this is a team role where each Auditor is responsible for their own internal clients. You will deal with Corporate functions, financial and operational audits. This is both an assurance and advisory role and often the Internal Audit Manager will operate in a consultative manner to the business.
- Performing the operational and / or financial projects (both assurance and consulting) assigned to the team you belong to, from the elaboration of the Working Program based on risks to the drafting of the Internal Audit Report respecting the Group Internal Audit Methodology aligned with the International Professional Practices Framework set up by the Institute of Internal Auditors;
You will be a high flyer with excellent academics and strong commercial acumen.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance and ideally a professional qualification ( desired)
- Professional work experience of a minimum 3+ years as an external auditor within a Big 4 or of a minimum 2+ as an external auditor within a Big 4 and of a minimum of 2+ years as an internal auditor within a multinational company ;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a strong background in Microsoft Excel. Would be highly appreciated the proficiency in a data analytics tool such as IDEA, ACL... ;
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) ;
- Fluent in English, which is the international company language, and highly desired business level in one of the following languages ( but not essential): French, Polish, Mandarin, Arabic, Turkish
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills ;
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail ;
- Being able to work within a team
You will relish this position within such a high profile division and use the opportunity to impress the senior management team to facilitate your own move into the business when the time is right. You will have excellent communication skills and be keen to drive change and add value.
For an initial consultation, please apply below or contact Stephen Ball on 0845 226 1523
More searches like this
- Advisory Logistics & Transport €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assurance Logistics & Transport €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Auditor Logistics & Transport €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Logistics & Transport €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in United Kingdom