IT Audit + Data Analytics Assistant Manager - LONDON - TOP 10 PRACTICE FIRM
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company is assisting a Top 10 professional services firm in hiring an Assistant Manager for their Technology Risk Assurance team in London.
It’s a role which will offer you the opportunity to work with a range of commercial and not-for-profit clients and support external and internal audit engagements. This role expands to further projects including IT Internal Audit, IT Governance, Technology Resilience, Cybersecurity and Advanced Data Analytics.
You are likely to work with retail, manufacturing, gaming, financial services, technology, public or professional services, thus any experience in these sectors would be beneficial.
As an Assistant Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing IT General Controls reviews for simple and complex clients
- Leading a small team of IT audit specialists
- Updating the senior management on engagements
- Design, perform and review data analytics and controls testing
As a successful candidate you will:
- Be CISA qualified and may also have other qualifications (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have sound technological knowledge and experience in IT general controls and application control reviews
- Understand the implications of control deficiencies
- Have experience in data analytics
- Have experience in SAP, Oracle and Dynamics AX audits.
This position will suit a technically strong individual who enjoys working in a meritocratic environment and is keen to progress within 6-12 months. A great opportunity for those looking for a first step into management and who want to work with an interesting and a varied client base.
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!