Internal Audit Manager - FTSE 250
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE 250 company based in South Yorkshire to recruit an Internal Audit Manager. This British-based business operates within the construction industry and has a European presence, therefore some European travel is required (circa 20%).
You will be reporting into the Head of Audit and working within a small team where you will occasionally be expected to work autonomously. Your responsibilities will include the planning and conducting of audit reviews to identify risks the company faces and recommend improvements.
A competitive salary and generous car allowance is on offer, along with opportunities for progression within the wider business.
- Plan and conduct internal audit reviews to identify risks and recommend controls to ensure effectiveness/efficiency of the business.
- Maintain risk based audit programme through effective stakeholder management.
- Monitor the risk and control environment and contribute by supporting the identification and management of risk in partnership with the Risk manager.
- Recognised Accountancy or Internal Audit Qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CMIIA/CIA).
- 2-5 years PQE and management experience.
- Corporate experience and strong commercial acumen.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!