Internal Audit - 12 Month FTC
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a British Multinational Technology Company based in Cambridgeshire to recruit an Internal Auditor for their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be joining this leading UK technology business on a 12 month FTC basis. This is a really exciting opportunity to be a part of a business that was recently classed as one of the world’s most innovative companies.
As an internal auditor, you will be tasked with performing internal audit projects including developing the internal audit scope, undertaking internal audit procedures and preparing reports to reflect upon the work that has been performed. You will be covering financial, technology and operational processes.
The successful candidate need not have any formal accountancy or audit qualifications, although this will be an advantage. You will understand control concepts and have experience in applying them in the performance of various business processes. You will have significant internal audit experience, either within industry or practice.
There is a competitive package on offer.
- Performing internal audit projects as part of the internal audit plan.
- Developing the internal audit scope and performing audit procedures.
- Producing reports to reflect on work undertaken.
- Reviews of the broader business to provide assurance over the effectiveness and efficiency of internal control and risk management.
- You will understand control concepts and be able to apply them to plan, perform and report on the evaluation of various business processes.
- You will be able to work well in a team and independently with limited guidance, and be able to provide support to other team members.
- You will be able to build rapport with key stakeholders and establish credibility quickly.
- You must have experience in performing a broad range of projects and working with varying team members.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!