Internal Auditor (Fortune 500 technology company)
A Fortune 500 technology company based in the M4 corridor are looking to bring in a new hire. They are a well established business that have been around for over 100 years. This business is well known for quick progression through audit as well as opportunities to move within the business.
- Hands on role, undertaking internal audits with help from management from start to finish
- Working closely with the other auditors within the team and the Internal Audit Manager
- Speak with senior stakeholders within the business both locally and abroad, discussing internal audit findings
- Some knowledge of Sox will be advantageous
- This role will undertake operational and financial audits
- There will be travel with the role, up to the 30% mark
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be fully ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified, or hold a relevant degree
- A strong academic background and preferably hold Big 4 experience
- You must be able to work autonomously and complete work to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.