Interim Internal Controls Manager (day rate)
My client is Global Construction firm based in west London who have been industry leaders for the past 30 years. They have a presence in over 110 countries with an outstanding reputation as a distributor. They are currently looking for an interim Senior Internal Controls Manager situated to work on a initial 9 month basis who can start at short notice.
- To manage a team of 5 on the completion of successful internal audits.
- Working closely with the Head of Internal Controls and Compliance in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You are required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- Manage the controls team with a focus on SOx
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% travel in the American and European region.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- A strong background with over 5 years experience in internal audit.
- You must be able to work autonomously and complete to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience in managing teams of 5 and above in internal audit
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
Apply for Interim Internal Controls Manager (day rate)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Controls Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)