My client is a FTSE listed company based in Hertfordshire looking for an Audit Manager. The role is fairly diverse and does offer opportunity for progression both in Internal Audit and in Finance.
Based in Hertfordshire, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and delivering audits. There will be an element of flexibility with working arrangements once you have completed your probation. There will also be some travel that comes with the role.
- To work alongside the Head of Audit in enabling ongoing programs of internal audits.
- To work closely with external partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will on occasion assist the Group Head of Internal Audit in recruiting other members of the team.
- To have previous experience of reporting to higher management level.
- You will need to be able to commit to travel throughout Europe.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- A strong background with over 1 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- Ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to manage a large team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly