Internal Audit Manager - Brussels
My client is a FTSE 100 company based who looking to recruit an Internal Audit Manager of out their Brussels office. They have a small team but highly respected team which they are looking to grow it over the next few years.
Based in the center of Brussels, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in Brussels, there will also be some amount of national travel.
- To work independently in auditing the company from an operational and financial point of view.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- To work independently and be able to audit without supervision from the Head of Audit.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in Reading and national offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% national travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified or equiv
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 1 year in industry is preferable.
- Commercial experience is a must.
- Industry experience is essential.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager - Brussels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly