Digital Transformation Consultant (Financial Services)
I am working in partnership with one of Belgium’s leading consultancies, supporting their efforts to hire a Senior Consultant and/or Manager for their Technology Consulting practice. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT and Digital Transformation professional to join this highly reputable team and carve out a successful career.
You will focus on the Financial Services Industry in terms of project delivery, business development, service development, eminence building and networking.
- Delivering digital business development projects in the sales/presales phase, focusing on conceptualisation, solution design and business transformation with a technology component
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and campaigns
- Deliver the highest quality development, methodology and process enhancements to clients and ensure all projects under their remit are delivered on time and on budget
- Take the overall lead to shape & deliver projects, and develop relationships with the business stakeholders on ongoing and future projects
- 3+ years’ experience in the field of Technology Consulting, with a leading consultancy and/or top financial institution
- Master's degree in business or in engineering
- Proven digital project delivery experience in complex environments
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, manage risk, and thrive under high-pressure deadlines
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum framework
- Fluent English is essential (French or Dutch considered an asset)
In return, you will receive a generous compensation package, dedicated training and continuous career development.
Interested? If so, please do not hesitate to apply here or else contact Claire Mason @ Hanami International for further details.