Global Assurance Manager
About the role:
- The role of the Global Assurance Manager reports to the Director of Global Assurance.
- The successful candidate is to provide the Chief Executive and the Board of Trustees, through the Audit and Risk Committee, with an independent and objective assessment of the risk, control and governance arrangements.
- Line management of up to four global auditors and task management of auditors across all hubs that are assigned to work on audits.
- Closely coordinate with Nairobi and Manila Global Assurance Managers to ensure effective matrix management of the geographically dispersed GA team.
- 40% international travel.
- Must hold previous experience of working with not for profit organisations or public sector experience.
- You must be CIA/IIA qualified.
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Candidates are required to be enthusiastic, driven and hold written and verbal skills.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Global Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Audit Consultant Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business / Corporate Auditor Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)