Transaction Services Senior Consultant/Managers - intermediate German
Change Recruitment Group are actively recruiting for Transaction Services professionals for a global accountancy firm in Munich, Frankfurt and Stuttgart. This role will give you the opportunity to work in a strong European market, focusing on international projects with a great chance to develop yourself further on a professional level.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Performing Financial Due Diligence and analysis to support buy side and sell-side transactions
- Assigning a team that will provide an exceptional service to and meet the clients’ expectation
- Ensuring that your engagements are executed in accordance with the firm’s methodologies and guidance, professional standards, and local legal and regulatory requirements
- Leading, coordinating and mentoring of junior staff members of your team
- Business development activities, build, commercialise and sustain relationships
- Risk management - assist in the identification of and management of risks and ensure frameworks are implemented
- You can demonstrate strong expertise in managing buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence projects
- You have a Charted Accountant qualification in progress or preferably already gained (ACCA, ACA, CPA or equivalent)
- You have exceptional communication skills and the ability to lead/mentor more junior team members.
- You are able to demonstrate leadership skills, meet deadlines and build up/enhance strong relationships with clients.
- Finally, we are recruiting for professionals with proficiency in English and a basic to intermediate level of German.
Our client offers you:
- On-going training and continuous learning
- International and multicultural environment
- Chance to work with prestigious international clients
- Great career progression prospects
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Please note that our client could potentially offer sponsorship to the most committed and suitable candidates.