Risk Manager - Wealth/Investment Management
This diversified, AA-rated, listed Financial Services group has operations around the World and continues to grow through frequent acquisitions. With a genuine passion for delivering a highly personalised service, the UK business includes a leading provider of wealth management and investment management services to diverse client base with c£9bn of AUM.
Reporting to the Head of Risk as part of a collaborative and proactive risk team, this high profile role will require you to take lead responsibility for the embedding and development of an effective ERM framework across the wealth management and investment management businesses in the UK.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- The identification and assessment of risks and controls to ensure key risks are mitigated in accordance with regulatory compliance requirements and group risk appetite
- The management of all risk reporting – including risk incidents and ensuring corrective actions are put in place to address route causes
- Key input into the Group’s regulatory reporting requirements such as ICAAP and ORSA
- Ensuring adherence to outsourcing/third-party risk oversight frameworks and that those frameworks are in line with FCA requirements and industry best practice
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have demonstrable 2nd LOD/ERM experience within the wealth and/or asset management sectors
- Have a solid understanding of UK regulatory risk management requirements – particularly FCA, PRA and Solvency II (experience of CASS requirements is also advantageous)
- Ideally have experience of outsourcing/third-party risk management
- Have strong communication skills and the confidence and gravitas to challenge and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong relationship development and management skills, and be able to work collaboratively cross various functions regardless of seniority
- Be able to multi-task, prioritise and deliver outcomes in a timely manner
In return this opportunity offers a salary of up to £78,000 plus bonus, pension , PMI and flexi-bens. PLEASE NOTE: You MUST have eligibility to work within the UK without the need for sponsorship to be considered for this opportunity.