Senior IT Audit Manager
Join a team of professionals that can deliver objective, value-added solutions that enable clients to strengthen their internal controls and governance processes. Implement sound organisational strategies and increase technological capabilities.
You will be integral in helping clients of all shapes and sizes by providing the necessary advice to help them manage and improve their business performance, to navigate the complex risks and challenges they face. You'll help them to achieve their business goals and so help to shape a vibrant economy.
As the Senior IT Audit Manager you will:
- Develop new products and services.
- Pursue potential expansion opportunities for the firms offerings and understand the firms position in the market and the competitive advantage the firm has.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with a portfolio of clients.
- Assist in staff development and have input into all assignment appraisals, taking active involvement in correcting poor performance issues.
- Review the work programme to ensure alignment to the terms of reference.
You must be passionate about the support, advice and help that you offer to businesses that allow them to achieve their potential. You will have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Senior IT Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly