IT Controls Assurance Manager
The role itself consists of providing controls advisory work to a variety of businesses. Our client is known for building key relationships and demonstrating genuine leadership that is very important to them rather than short term revenue growth.
The Risk Assurance practice is home to specialists in all aspects of management and control from Corporate Governance and the assessment of entity level risk to the design of business processes, IT systems, supporting IT infrastructure and the governance of projects. You will be a specialist in Controls Assurance and will be charged with integrating these skills into the practices largest financial audits and consulting projects in addition to creating solutions directly for clients.
- Strong understanding of Control Frameworks e.g. COSO, SOx
- Extensive experience in Controls Risk assessment (IT and/or Business Processes) in Audit or Advisory, and an understanding of current and emerging technology trends
- Experience of leading and developing teams, managing budgets, strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience and/or an interest in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of an ERP would be preferable
- Data analytics, data auditing or emerging technology (e.g. RPA, big data, predictive analytics, etc.) experience preferred, but not essential
If this sounds of interest, please hit apply and if your CV is potentially suitable, we will forward the position description to you.
c.£60,000 - £70,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for IT Controls Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly