SJC Partners is currently working on behalf of a Big 4 Accountancy firm in Birmingham as it seeks a newly qualified Audit Senior to join their ambitious and expanding team. This particular firm will offer rapid career progression as well as significant personal development.
The role will involve:
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- Reporting to Managers and Partners
- Undertaking audit tasks including planning, testing, reviewing and reporting for final Manager and Partner review
- Ensuring that the accounts comply with applicable legislation and accounting standards
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior team members
- Preparing and reviewing statutory financial reports
The ideal candidate will:
- Obtain the ACA/ACCA qualification
- Have a good understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Have a minimum of 2 years working within an Accountancy Practice environment
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be driven, willing, confident and have the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Be well organised and have excellent time management.
The successful candidate will be provided with outstanding career opportunities and the chance to work within a friendly yet driven BIG4 team. An extremely attractive salary and benefits package is on offer for the right individual.
Please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.