Due to promotion within the team, SJC Partners is currently working closely with an award-winning Top 10 Accountancy firm as it looks to strengthen its team with a highly motivated Manager.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Audit planning and the delivery of the audit plan to the client
- Ensuring projects comply with the firms International Auditing Standards
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing particularly on optimising profitability
- Leading teams on the ground and reporting directly to senior management and partner
- Building relationships with clients
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management
- Identification of ways to differentiate the global firm - how can they bring new and innovative ideas to their clients?
Applicants should be ACA/ACCA/CA Qualified (Or equivalent) and have a minimum of 2 years post-qualified Audit experience within a Public Practice accountancy firm. Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS is also required.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package as well as an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a top global firm which is going from strength to strength with excellent future growth prospects. Quick progression opportunity is also available for the right candidate with this particular client.
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly