Due to promotion within the team, SJC Partners is currently working closely with an award-winning Top 10 Accountancy firm as it looks to strengthen its team with a highly motivated Manager.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Audit planning and the delivery of the audit plan to the client
- Ensuring projects comply with the firms International Auditing Standards
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing particularly on optimising profitability
- Leading teams on the ground and reporting directly to senior management and partner
- Building relationships with clients
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management
- Identification of ways to differentiate the global firm - how can they bring new and innovative ideas to their clients?
Applicants should be ACA/ACCA/CA Qualified (Or equivalent) and have a minimum of 2 years post-qualified Audit experience within a Public Practice accountancy firm. Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS is also required.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package as well as an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a top global firm which is going from strength to strength with excellent future growth prospects. Quick progression opportunity is also available for the right candidate with this particular client.