Audit Assistant Manager BIG4 – Retail, Hospitality and Construction
Due to some high profile client wins, this BIG4 firm is looking to strengthen its Retail, Hospitality and Catering team with a highly accomplished Audit Assistant Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and project managing all aspects of external audits
- Ensuring projects comply with the firms and International Auditing Standards
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager and partner
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent and have previous external audit experience gained in a Public Practice Accountancy Firm. Strong IT literacy, including Excel, Power Point and Word is a must as well as the ability to demonstrate a good and detailed working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
This role offers an excellent salary and benefits package as well as a clear personal progression path for the right individual. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global firm that is going from strength to strength with excellent future growth prospects.