Audit Assistant Manager – BIG4
After an period of unrivalled growth our client is looking to bolster its audit teams across a number of exciting sectors including Retail, Hospitality and Catering; Technology, Media and Telecommunications; Energy and Private Middle Markets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and project managing all aspects of external audits
- Ensuring projects comply with the firms and International Auditing Standards
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager and partner
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent and have previous external audit experience gained in a Public Practice Accountancy Firm. Specific industry experience in one of these sector homes would be advantage but by no means a pre-requisite. Strong IT literacy, including Excel, Power Point and Word is a must as well as the ability to demonstrate a good and detailed working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
Applications are welcome from individuals from smaller tier firms as well as internationally based candidates.
This role offers an excellent salary and benefits package as well as a clear personal progression path within a sector specialism. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global firm that is going from strength to strength with excellent future growth prospects.