Internal Audit and Risk Advisory Specialists
3 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Our client is going through an exciting growth stage and their risk advisory team provides an expert service to many types of organisations in the both the private and public sector.
You will work as part of a team implementing a variety of internal audit processes in this client facing role, working on a wide range of clients and varying assignments across commercial, housing, health and education sectors.
You will gain experience working across a variety of sectors to give you a range of commercial and public sector experience.
Key services include risk management, outsourced and co-sourced internal audit, ad hoc value for money projects, and other assurance and advisory engagements.
We are currently helping them recruit for the following roles
- Internal Audit Manager Manchester
- Internal Audit Assistant Manager Glasgow
- Internal Audit Senior Manchester
- Internal Audit Senior Birmingham
- Internal Audit Manager Glasgow
- Public Sector Senior Internal Auditor London
- Public Sector Internal Assistant Manager London
- Internal Audit Manager(NHS) Southampton
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS/CIPFA/CIIA qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of risk management and internal audit requirements with a minimum of 2 to 3 yrs experience.
- Experience of process/systems/controls testing.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of working with commercial and/or public sector clients.
Apply for Internal Audit and Risk Advisory Specialists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Manager Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)