EMEA Risk & Compliance Analyst
IAC is working with a global media organisation to recruit an EMEA Risk & Compliance Analyst.
Reporting to the Regional Compliance Director, you'll be part of a high-profile team and serve as compliance advisor within the business covering SOX as well as internal policy requirements. You'll assist local markets with SOX compliance, self-certification and audit coordination, as well as participate in closing meetings, review management response and remediation across the region as agreed with regional management.
You will ideally hold an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and have a strong audit/ SOX background. Candidates coming from an external audit background at a Top 10 firm are encouraged to apply. The role is part of a great team with a fantastic culture. The environment is fast-paced and high entrepreneurial.
This a great opportunity to join a globally recognised business that offers the chance to travel internationally (30%) and vast opportunities to progress.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)