Insolvency and Restructuring Manager/Senior Manager
FPSG are working in close partnership with a globally renowned Consultancy firm who have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced insolvency and restructuring Manager or Senior Manager to join their growing team based in their modern Channel Islands office.
As part of sustained success of the insolvency and restructuring team and in line with our clients development plans for 2019, this role offers fantastic career prospects and will see you join what is a highly regarded & industry recognised firm.
- Effectively manage and support the insolvency and restructuring team in both Jersey and Guernsey, ensuring the team is motivated to perform and committed to effective client service
- Supports the insolvency and restructuring Director by actively participating in new client proposals and negotiations and managing the ongoing client relationship, resolving any issues and maintaining consistent high quality service.
- Responsible for management and support of insolvency and restructuring team members, providing effective coaching to support on-going development.
- Reviews progress on assignments against budget, investigates variances and cost over-runs and initiates appropriate action to resolve any potential or actual problems.
- Supports the Director in setting of budgets and fee levels to ensure the team offers a cost effective but profitable service.
- Contributes to the execution of the firm’s service delivery methods and actively promotes the firms services in the wider community, participating in marketing activities and fully involved in proposal writing and presentation in order to retain business and win new contracts.
- Possesses a relevant accounting professional qualification and at least 5 years relevant insolvency and restructuring work experience.
- Has a complete and thorough knowledge of a range of entities, in particular financial service clients and has proven experience in managing and handling a mixed client base.
- Possesses a strong technical knowledge and understanding of current accounting and audit regulations and issues.
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal, planning and organising skills in order to effectively manage a team and is able to display initiative and lateral thinking coupled with good problem solving and analytical thinking ability.
- Highly PC literate with excellent knowledge of Windows software and accounting systems.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.