Internal Audit Manager - Music Industry
An emerging music business is currently looking for an Internal Audit manager to support their continued growth based in Central London.
The Internal Audit Manager will support the commercial and licensing teams in improving their internal controls environment based in London.
- Develop and implement an Audit & Assurance program
- Manage third party auditors
- Develop policies and procedures for internal commercial teams
- Provide technical training on digital audits
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure a more commercial business.
- Audit experience in Licensee or Franchise environment, ideally within a media organisation
- Relevant qualification (IIA, ACA, Masters in Finance or equivalent)
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
This role is actively recruiting, please get in touch to discuss further.