Global Senior Operations Auditor - Paris
Our client operates across within the heavy industry sector with operations worldwide and there is a need to strengthen the team in Western Europe (Paris). The career opportunities post-audit are excellent and you could expect a move into the business after 2 years, or if you are looking to relocate on a global basis there are plenty of avenues to explore.
The role will involve managing audits at a number of the key operations across Europe, therefore the right person must be open to leading by example and be comfortable to lead a team.
The role involves:
- Performing operational audits/reviews of the major assets.
- Understanding of operational, financial, local and business considerations.
- Identifying of relevant risks and controls for the key assets
- Providing appropriate findings to report / present to the board.
- Planning of the audit and preparing of work programs.
- Assuming responsibility for the execution of assigned audit sections.
- Identifying audit issues and proposes constructive and practical solutions to management taking into account local circumstances.
- Providing suggestions for operational efficiencies at the location subject to audit.
- Preparing the exit meeting discussions with local management on the recommendations and other observations resultant from the audit work.
- Providing input into the development of new control procedures over existing systems Contributing to the enhancement of Group Audit working methods and delivery of outstanding risk and audit management services.
- Undertaking ad-hoc special reviews where required across global operations.
- CIA, CA or CPA certification.
- Internal audit and external audit experience (max 6 yrs)
- Heavy industry sector experience definitely a plus.
- Ability to travel maximum 40% - Europe mainly (home at weekends).
Successful individuals will receive a competitive salary for the French market with attractive bonus / benefits on offer.