Internal Controls Manager - Fashion Industry
A Global Leader in the Fashion industry are hiring an Internal Controls Manager to implement and remeidate their financial and operational controls, based in London.
This opportunity offers a unique insight into a market leader in the fashion industry, offering both financial and operational improvement across their global business but predominantly based in the UK
The Internal Control Manager Role:
- Review and develop risk universe and matrices
- Review SOD's across business operations
- Implement best practice Internal Control framework across global organisation
- Support business units on Internal Audit recommendations
- Big four or top 10 trained accountancy practice
- Qualified accountant ( ACA or equivalent)
- Passion for fashion
- Internal control or Audit experience within a retail environment (ideally)
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% Internationally
This role is actively recruiting, offering an amazing opportunity to gain unique knowledge of growing Fashion business and grow within the wider business.