Senior Internal Auditor - Financial Services
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is partnering a Top 10 Practice firm whom seek a Senior Internal Auditor to support the continued growth of the financial services team. As such, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of financial services clients ranging from banks to insurers.
The firm seek someone who is ambitious and able to display the aptitude and skills to progress, and with time, develop and manage their own portfolio. Along the way, you will enjoy plenty of exposure to Directors and Partners, strong training and development, and a healthy work-life balance.
- Plan assignments, conducting fieldwork, and reporting finding
- Draft audit plan documents for review by both management and the client
- Provide support to management ensuring completion of assignments within set timeframes and budget
- Hold opening meetings and debrief meetings with clients for audits undertaken
- Mentor and train more junior members of the team
Prospective candidates from both a practice and in-house background should apply, although financial services experience, whether gained through working with FS clients or in a FS environment, is a must. A full internal audit or accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIA) is sought. For further information please apply now.