Internal Auditor- Luxury Company in Milan- exciting career progression opportunities
One of the top luxury goods companies in the world is looking for an internal auditor to join their team in Milan! This is the perfect opportunity to join a prestigious company and a diverse team with great career progression and a chance to relocate in a few years within the company. My client is looking for profiles with international exposure (university exchange programmes, internships abroad, secondments).
- Lead and participate in audits;
- Establish and identify risk management framework, policy and procedures;
- Support management to identify appropriate communication channels to ensure that risks are monitored, reported and corrective actions are being taken;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of company’s framework in addressing risks and accomplishing its goals and objectives;
- Recommend changes to business practices to reduce level of risk exposure;
- Provide reporting to higher management;
- Manage company’s GRC tools.
- Higher level education in relevant field (Finance/Economics);
- 5-10 years’ experience;
- Must love travelling
- International background
- MUST have internal audit experience, external audit is a plus;
- Native English speakers, and another language French or Spanish. Italian is not obligatory;
- Ability to carry out risk assessments;
- Strong knowledge in ERM frameworks, auditing, accounting and financial reporting;
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time, globally.