Senior Internal Audit Manager
Harsco, a global provider of industrial services and engineered products that serve large industries, are looking to recruit a Senior Internal Audit Manager to support organisational growth and develop team capabilities.
Based in the Surrey headquarters, the role offers risk and audit coverage, as well as the opportunity to manage a global team.
The role of Senior Internal Audit Manager will suit a highly ambitious and motivated individual looking to develop their career as the business continues to grow. Reporting into the VP of Internal Audit, you will progress into a senior finance leadership role and eventually become the VP successor.
Senior Internal Audit Manager key responsibilities:
- Drive a robust annual risk-assessment to enable an enhanced Internal Audit plan
- Liaise as an integral part of key operational meetings to drive improvements
- Develop best practice Enterprise Risk management
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of audit professionals
- Ensure continuous improvement of audit methodology
- Support the VP, Internal Audit in ad-hoc projects
Senior Internal Audit Manager key skills/experience:
- Big Four trained Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Exposure to international organisations, preferably having worked internationally
- Audited US listed organisation with Sox requirements
- Ability to understand operational risk within business operations
- Experienced manager, leading and training teams
- IT system review exposure
- Senior Manager level from Big Four or Industry
Please note that the role will require travel internationally, up to 25% of the time.
If you are interested in the position, contact Oliver Swift on +44 (0) 7557 136327 for a confidential discussion.
All third-party applications will be forwarded on to Robert Walters.