Head of IT Compliance
A Fortune 500 business based in the M4 corridor is looking to bring in a Head of IT Compliance. They are looking to grow out this function within the company and will continue to build once this role has been filled.
They are looking for a leader who has managed teams before in the past. The role is fairly diverse focusing on areas such as SOx, GDPR, security and IT Controls.
- Identifying and reporting on key risks within the framework.
- Reporting to all stakeholders including an update on progress.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced but friendly environment.
- Reporting to management and at partner level, you will also be managing client assignments.
- Determining and agreeing value added recommendations, monitoring management responses as well as implementation to ensuring closure.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will be CISA qualified or hold a similar qualification.
- Excellent IT skillset is required.
- Ability to run projects to a high standard whilst communicating with management level on existing projects.
- Flexibility is key, as well as experience to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact comfortably with senior management and other members of the team
- Experience in report writing is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills are required.