Internal Controls Specialist - FTSE 100
Internal Controls Specialist – FTSE 100
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE 100 business who have their head offices in Bracknell. Our client is a market leader in its field and offers a great range of corporate benefits and a great work-life balance. You will be joining a well-established Finance function and will be a key member of a team of 6. If you have experience of designing and implementing internal controls, please consider an application
- You will implement and internal controls framework which effectively addresses key financial risks.
- As an expert in controls, you will embed a culture of internal controls across the business, supporting control owners in the 1st line of defence.
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the financial controls framework.
- Report on 1st and 2nd line testing.
- Keep on top of developments in the world of financial controls.
- You will likely have an ACA/ACCA qualification, although candidates who qualified by experience will also be considered.
- External Audit experience, or Internal Audit experience. Must have a detailed understanding of Internal Controls and their value to a modern FTSE-sized business.
More searches like this
- External Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Bracknell
- Internal Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Bracknell
- Sarbanes-Oxley Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Bracknell
- Internal Controls Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Bracknell