Technology Risk Senior Consultant- London - TOP 10 PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company on behalf of their client, a Top 10 Practice firm, is recruiting for a Technology Risk Senior Consultant. This role is based in London and will see you report to the respective Manager/Senior Manager.
As a Senior Consultant you will be responsible for strengthening clients’ internal IT controls and have a direct impact on their governance processes. You will have a central role in delivering internal audit services to corporate clients and reviewing that of more junior members of the team. You will not only be helping clients to manage their technology and business risks, you will also be assisting managers in developing audit plans.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Be a CISA/ACA/CA/ACCA/IIA qualified.
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience of internal audit.
- You will have a technical skillset which ranges from IT disaster recovery, IT infrastructure, cybersecurity and performing IT General Controls and testing controls in support of financial external audit.
- You will also be experienced in using data analytics to support internal and external audits.
- It is also desirable that you are or have worked with large corporates or financial services.
This role will offer you a variety of engagements to work in a market-leading firm. There are great career progression opportunities and professional development support as well as flexible working being fully embraced.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!