Senior Internal Auditor
My Client is a global leading automotive company looking for a Senior Auditor to join the EMEA Corporate Audit team in Berkshire. The role is set up to report directly to the Board of Directors.
- To undertake risk-based internal audit reviews
- Pre-audit planning, risk assessment and scoping
- To perform audit procedures
- Assessment of residual risk
- Recommendation of actions
- Presentation of internal audit findings to local management in each operation
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, CPA, CA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 3-5 years audit experience in a public accounting firm within assurance, internal audit services or risk management
- Ability to travel extensively
- Fluent English language (written and spoken)
- Additional language skills advantageous: French, Italian, German, Hungarian or Spanish
- Strong financial accounting skills
If you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the 'apply' button below.