Senior Credit Manager
Senior Credit Manager (Underwriting) - Financial Services - Up to £50,000 + Car Allowance - North Hampshire
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading financial provider based in the north Hampshire area as a Senior Credit Manager (Underwriting).
Your new role
Will be to support senior leadership by;
- Underwriting transactions within delegated authorities and Credit Policies or to recommend to higher authorities as required within all of the businesses market sectors - for both the UK and ROI. This also includes the underwriting and sanctioning of Annual Reviews of Introductory Sources and the analysing of more complex proposals in more depth.
- To underwrite proposals with Favourable, Unfavourable and Decline Risk opinions which fall outside DoAs of the Operations Sales units and to agreed service standards. To communicate the credit decision to all relevant Stakeholders.
- Produce analysis of Clients accounts and prepare credit submissions (CAF's) with comprehensive detailed recommendations to higher underwriting authorities, if above own mandates.
- To obtain further information concerning an application from Sales as required.
- To respond to all telephone and email queries from colleagues and third parties on underwriting matters. Including the development of other colleagues and third parties.
- Participate in portfolio and risk analysis activity and help develop Credit Policies.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Credit Risk and Underwriting professional with strong commercial underwriting experience gained from within a financial lending provider. Have a good understanding of financial accounts for Limited and Non Limited entities, with the ability to make effective and informed credit decisions. Be able to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills together with an ability to negotiate with all relevant stakeholders at all levels of business seniority. Good Excel and Word skills with the ability to present applications to higher mandated authorities.
What you'll get in return
Salary of up to £50,000 + Car Allowance and company Bonus + Plus a range of company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.