Operational Auditor Manufacturing - German is not required!
A world award winner and leading provider of lifestyle products is looking for a mobile and highly motivated operational auditor with up to 5 years experience to join their team in Switzerland. German is not a must.
Outstanding quality, innovation, excellence and creativity is at the core of their business strategy. They have gone through exciting transitions. Consequently, their strategy reflects their values, sense of optimism and quality driven approach.
You will be part of a strong team of motivated and supportive professionals. We know their team well and can vouch for them as being encouraging, open and driven people.
If you want to be part of a group that offers exposure, support and development within the business, then this is the right place.
- Prepare internal audits, run and manage the data analysis during the preparation phase, conduct fieldwork during the worldwide on-site assignments. The focus will be on operations-specific topics and to assist local companies in optimizing their business operations functions and underlying processes, e.g. demand and production planning, inventory management, warehouse and logistics management as well as production efficiency handling.
- Develop in a concise, clear and objective way audit findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Act independently and objectively to serve the Audit Committee with a systematic and disciplined approach in evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, internal controls and governance processes.
- Execute the follow-up process to ascertain whether actions taken on observations and recommendations remedy the underlying conditions.
- Academic background, ideally in a relevant field for the manufacturing and trading industries
- Hold an passport from the Schengen zone
- Max 1-5 years experience in consulting for operational process improvement projects, ideally in operations / lean management or operations controlling (manufacturing, supply chain, purchasing, logistics, production planning). Practical experience with lean manufacturing or Six Sigma is seen as a plus.
- Willingness to travel 50% worldwide
- Good business acumen, specifically in value-adding operational business improvement recommendations.
- Well-developed cultural awareness by having worked in an international environment. Having worked abroad is seen as an advantage.
- Attentive listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively discuss audit observations across all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in English, any additional language will be of advantage.
- Highest level of integrity and work ethics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Certification in Six Sigma or working with SAP, Cognos or data analysis tools are a plus
If you feel you ready to take the next step and be a in a company that will give you exposure then get in touch!