Investigations Manager - Fluency in German
If you are an external or internal audit professional with experience in forensic/ investigations who is looking to further develop within an investigations function then this is exactly the right opportunity!
A fast growing Fortune 500 Business in the manufacturing industry is seeking an investigations manager to join their international team based in Frankfurt with travel of up to 55% across Europe. You will be conducting regular as well as investigative audits and have the chance to develop within the investigations function with the prospect of becoming a regional manager one day.
On offer is an opportunity to grow and develop your career further in a company that invests in its people and are focused on continual growth. You will be in a visible and challenging position and travel across all offices in Europe.
You will report to the Global Director and be part of a dynamic and international team of 30 auditors.
The ideal candidate will be organized, committed, flexible, trustworthy and professional.
Other requirements include:
- minimum of of 9 yeas of experience in internal or external audit including experience in investigations
- Experience in forensic and investigations is a must
- CFE qualification is highly desirable or at least in the process of completion
- Native German and excellent English skills
- Ability to travel up to 55% around Europe
- Independent, trust worthy, balanced, accountable and confident personality
- Integrity and empathy
- Good time planning and organizational skills
If you are ready to step into a role that comes with visibility, challenges, responsibility and autonomy then please get in touch so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for Investigations Manager - Fluency in German
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly