Compliance Counsel (APAC)
KPP search are currently representing a global pharmaceutical firm, seeking a Legal and Compliance Counsel to join their Asia Pacific team, based in Singapore. Reporting into the Head of Legal and Compliance you will support the region on matters relating to Legal and Compliance, including policy implementation, drafting agreements and providing support and legal advice to all business entities.
- Provide legal advice to business on legal/compliance matters:, including promotion, interactions with health care professionals, competition law, anti-bribery, local employment laws, privacy etc.
- Draft commercial agreements, and lead in negotiations
- Identify key legal and compliance issues and ensure the business is compliant with all relevant laws and regulations, Regional and Local policies and industry codes
- Implementation of compliance processes and policies
- 10-15 Years PQE- Both within a reputable law firm and in house
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector highly desirable
- Law degree essential
- APAC exposure highly preferred
- Fluency in English is essential