Senior Internal Auditor
Communicate are working with a FTSE listed FMCG business, based in London, to support them with the recruitment of a Senior Internal Auditor. This role is situated within the large internal audit team at head office; however, the successful candidate will be required to travel as required (up to 50%).
- Supporting the Head of Internal Audit with oversight of the EMEA audit function.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- The role will also involve working closely with external partners in the planning and the execution of Internal Audit reporting
- Develop strong working relations with senior management across the corporate matrix structure
- To perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIA fully qualified or hold a relevant degree
- Preferably Big 4 trained with a strong academic background
- Hold 5 years post-qualified experience
- Comfortable working well under pressure, producing results efficiently and autonomously
- Able to demonstrate the capability to successfully engage with senior stakeholders
- Highly experienced in report writing
- Language skills are advantageous
- Able to travel internationally up to 50% of the time