Senior Manager, Forensic Accounting
Hanami International has been appointed by a major US-based accounting firm to recruit a Senior Manager to lead their Forensics practice in London.
Working as part of an International team (heavily based in the USA), you’ll have the freedom to grow a practice in London in your own image, with a fast-track route to Partnership on offer.
The team currently work (predominantly) with large insurers in the Lloyds London markets, providing work to large insurers that helps quantify the claims for damages. The Partners in the US already have a great wealth of London contacts whom they can introduce you to, so you’re not expected to bring a book of business on day one.
Instead, you’ll have the commercial adaptability to take over these relationships and deeper develop them through delivery on existing projects whilst looking for avenues to further grow and nurture revenues. Over time, you can use these commercial skills to start to bring in clients of your own.
This role offers the perfect chance to fast-track your career towards Partner within Forensics, without an existing office politics to battle against. As a welcome to the firm, you’ll be flown out to the USA to meet Partners in New York, Chicago and Boston who you’ll be working with to build out the London practice.
This unique opportunity is open for the taking to the right candidate, so apply now or call for more details!
On offer is:
- Join a well-established, specialist American consultancy as they build out their UK, and ultimately European offering
- Join as a Senior Manager, but progress quickly to Partnership
- Take over a number of high-profile relationships across the insurance industry from the Partners currently based in the USA
- Build out a practice, working in a way that suits you best
You’ll likely be:
- An ACA (or equivalent) qualified Forensic Accountant, with 8-12 years of Investigations and Disputes experience
- Currently based in London, or with previous (and strong) London market exposure
- Trained at a notable accounting firm, and looking to progress in an International environment
- Aptitude to develop and take over existing client relationships
- Full UK working rights (no sponsorship available)
- Available to travel to the USA for a few weeks for induction at the start of the role (and ad-hoc for a few days a quarter thereafter)
For more information, apply confidentially or call Adam Nelson on +442070487880
Apply for Senior Manager, Forensic Accounting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Forensic / Fraud Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Crime Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)