Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager - Ever dream of moving to Canada? Well this opportunity may bring your dream closer!
- Work for this award winning CA firm that really looks after its people
- Work for an entrepreneurial firm with a different approach
- Be responsible for a portfolio of large clients with a focus on public listed organisations
- Provide strategic tax planning for clients
- Lead Canadian Corporate Tax compliance and advisory engagements
- Manage budgets for own portfolio
- Liaise with Canadian Revenue Agency and other relevant stakeholders as required
- Manage, provide training and development to other team members
- Ensure a quality service is delivered and add value to clients
- Project manage to ensure all deadlines are met
- Be involved in networking and business development
- Promote health and well being for your team
- Qualified Accountant (CA/CPA/ACCA/ACA/ or relevant Tax Qualification
- 5 years plus tax experience gained in professional practice
- Currently, or recently, working as a Tax Manager in professional practice
- Experience gained in a similar market to Canada such as the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand.
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12770) in the subject line.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.