Transaction Services (FDD) Senior Consultant/Manager - Basic to Intermediate German
Senior Consultant /Manager Transactions Services - Financial Due Diligence - Basic to Intermediate German - International Transactions ( client is offering German classes)
Cities: Frankfurt ,Munich
Your goals are what matter:
- You have reached milestones. We have too. That’s why we are expanding our success on the market with our trusted business Advisors: Committed. Business-minded. Imaginative. Come on board: It’s your time - drive your career!
- You have ambitious plans. You’ll be able to focus on your specialized field and give your career new impetus. That’s our common goal.
- You strive to reach the top. We already have and we’re here to stay. So we can offer you a wide range of development opportunities to foster your ambitions. It’s up to you: Make your time count - at one of the world’s leading transaction advisory firms!
Responsibilities to help you possess
- You strive to achieve more. You want to get ahead. Win accounts and shape markets in up to two TAS-related industries. This is the right place for you!
- We offer careers for high flyers involved in financial due diligence who are able to effectively implement the necessary work packages.
- As part of our market leading team, you will tackle challenging issues pertaining to our clients’ national and international projects. From DAX30, MDAX and SDAX companies to the top financial investors.
- You will serve as the contact person for top management and will successfully manage your project team for all matters relating to planned transactions - ranging from analysis to valuation to development of possible courses of action, which you will communicate to our clients in the form of specific and practical advice in sales documents or due diligence reports.
- You will have the opportunity to advance our thought leadership. Your day to day work will involve participating in our account activities, which will provide a wide range of opportunities to strengthen your relationships with clients as well as expand your professional network and acquisition potential. By doing so, you will contribute to our business success and clients’ appreciation of the company. For many it is a vision, for us it is a career promise to you.
The profile you need to make a difference
- Your personality drives your career: You enjoy responsibility, can speak confidently in front of groups (in German and English and ideally other languages) and demonstrate convincingly how much you value interacting with people.
- A university degree in business studies (cum laude) and a minimum of five years of professional experience in the described fields are essential requirements for this position.
- Ideally, you will have worked for a Big4 firm, investment bank, M&A boutique, in house M&A department or corporate finance advisory firm and hold an additional qualification (e.g., auditor, CFA).
- You have between 4-8 years of Big4 experience in Transaction Services
- You are highly interested in gaining international experience from Germany
- You have at least basic/intermediate level of German and you have the motivation to improve it
- Excellent communication skills
If you could be interested in this opportunity or you know someone who could be, please get in touch with Zuzanna Ignaczak on: 00 44 131 271 9303
Apply for Transaction Services (FDD) Senior Consultant/Manager - Basic to Intermediate German
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly