Head of IT Audit and Programme Assurance
Communicate are working with a FTSE 10 Pharmaceutical business to support them with the recruitment of a Head of IT Audit and Programme Assurance. This role is situated within the West London head office, neighbouring the M4 corridor.
- Supporting the Group Head of Internal Audit with the development and management of the Audit function.
- Supervising the global IT Internal Audit function
- Responsible for management of the Programme Assurance Team. This will include rolling out the programme assurance plan in line with the company’s change programme.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- Develop strong working relations across the corporate matrix structure including the Board, the Audit Committee and senior stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be:
- CISA qualified with several years post-qualified experience
- Strong grasp of SAP
- Preferably Big 4 trained with a strong academic background
- Comfortable working well under pressure, producing results efficiently and autonomously
- Able to demonstrate the capability to successfully engage with senior stakeholders
- Language skills are advantageous
- Able to travel internationally up to 30% of the time